Children’s Faith Formation
2020-2021 Parish School of Religion (PSR) Welcome and Registration Forms
Parish School of Religion – 4 years old through 12th Grade
You can continue to teach and share the beauty and joy of our Catholic Faith with 7 Fun resources
brought to you by “Bring Faith Home” Access the seven here :
Any questions concerning the 4 years old through 6th Grade programs should be directed to Deacon Charles Wright at 937-667-3419 x 203 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions concerning the 7th Grade through 12th Grade programs can be directed
to Teri Iverson at 937- 667-3419 and/or email@example.com
- The USCCB pages are loaded with the visionary documents of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops. They are great place to immerse yourself within the Church’s vision of Family Life.
- For Your Marriage is maintained by the USCCB. This sleek website is filled with valuable stories, articles, and videos to help Catholic couples nurture and sustain happy and meaningful marriages. Contents are also helpful to catechetical leaders, and those considering marriage.
- Becoming a Domestic Church is maintained by a couple within the archdiocese. This site shares scores of personal reflections from one family’s daily struggles to transform their home into a sacred sanctuary of spiritual growth — their efforts to become a Domestic Church.
- Couple to Couple League is headquartered right here in Cincinnati, this website contains both written and video testimonies of Natural Family Planning and is loaded with products, class schedules, and special events to assist you in promoting NFP in your parish or school.
- The Family Matters site offers a parenting page with workshops, articles, enrichment activities, resources, and parenting pointers to enrich your marriage, inspire your children, deepen your faith and simplify your life.
- Just create a FREE username on Vibrant Faith @ Home, and you will find many tools, tips and resources you need to build a strong Christian household, with how-to videos for sharing Christian faith at home and more than 50 faith forming activities.
- Based in Cincinnati, Ruah Woods’s mission is to restore the family and renew the culture by educating others to understand, embrace and evangelize the message of Theology of the Body.
- Catholic Icing is a blog by Catholic mom, Lacy Rabideau, with lots of ideas for incorporating the Catholic faith at home through the seasons of the Church.Also on FaceBook and Pinterest.
- Common Sense Media is dedicated to improving the lives of kids and families by providing the trustworthy information, education, and independent voice they need to thrive in a world of media and technology.We exist because our nation’s children spend more time with media and digital activities than they do with their families or in school, which profoundly impacts their social, emotional, and physical development . As a non-partisan, not-for-profit organization, we provide trustworthy information and tools, as well as an independent forum, so that families can have a choice and a voice about the media they consume.
- Parenting.org, specializes in training, consulting and researching parenting practices that can help you in the day-to-day development of your children.
- BustedHalo.com, a great website for teens and young adults, strives to reveal the spiritual dimension of our lives through feature stories, reviews, interviews, faith guides, commentaries, audio clips, discussions and connections to retreat, worship and service opportunities that can’t be found anywhere else. We are committed to creating a forum that is: open, informed, unexpected, unpredictable, balanced, and thought-provoking. Every time we ask questions about what our lives mean and what keeps us alive, we are talking about something that’s relevant to BustedHalo.com.
- Disciples Now is a web-based ministry dedicated to supporting Catholic adolescents in living as disciples. Come. See. Live!Key Objectives
- To educate about the traditions, history, and teachings of the Roman Catholic church.
- To prepare for celebrating the Holy Mass through catechesis and reflection.
- To inspire prayer, reflection, and dialogue on current events, issues of interest, and Christian discipleship.
- To link to quality Catholic resources on the internet.
11th & 12th Grades
Using the Body of Christ theme, each youth is a vital and needed part in the united effort to reach out and serve those in 6th-10th grades. Facilitating retreats for younger grades is the heart of this ministry.